Monday, September 8, 2008

Clutter - Illustration Friday 9.8.08


The theme for this week over at Illustrationfriday.com is "clutter"
I immediately thought of T.V.
It's been way hot in Texas this summer and sometimes i find myself just staying in the air conditioning, flipping through the channels, looking for a good movie. The reality is, I usually spend a lot of time going from one ridiculous show to another before i give up.
I am amazed by how much mindless clutter is on T.V. Need i mention the names of the shows I am thinking of?????? I am sure you know of a few utterly useless broadcasts.........

5 comments:

INDIGENE said...

Great post and image! TV is the epitome of clutter in so many ways!

www.indigeneartforms.blogspot.com

janie said...

I love the retro image and totally agree with your sentiments, just as well there isn't a limit to the amount of rubbish you're brain can absorb 'cause mine would have crashed years ago...oh wait maybe it did:)

joseph's art and stuff said...

great post, image and your view on television.

Edrian Thomidis said...

Oh, I love all the retro images. Great post!

Juan said...

Great collage!!