Monday, September 8, 2008

green and yellow



This weekend I made a lot of new jewelry including this GREEN and YELLOW necklace. I thought with this post, i would show you some other things i have been seeing and loving in green and yellow.........


my husband Nel gets the photo credit on this one.


I bought these candies at the asian supermarket - I thought the images and typography on the box was so freakin' cool, i couldn't pass them up - plus they're chocolate covered so i think that factored in somewhere........

I love all of the bold designs of Pata Pri - how cute are the little birds on one of her hand silkscreened kitchen towels? fabulous stuff - visit her Etsy shop here.


and in my favorite FLICKR photos, an amazing frog photo by soulsister. lovely (you know how i feel about frogs.) this could be one of my all-time fav photos......

2 comments:

MarĂ­a Paula Dufour said...

I just adore this necklace!

Natalie Tischler said...

That necklace is amazing! Nice work my friend.