Monday, July 27, 2009

the problem with pandas


When Gladys planned her dinner party she didn't realize the problem with Pandas. You see, female Pandas breed only once a year and their reproductive period is only a few days...and guess what? this happened..... So let this be a lesson to you, if you invite pandas over to dinner during the mating season, you just may have some unexpected entertainment. Or you can always do what Gladys did in the end and modify your plans and serve dinner elsewhere. This collage is part of my roomscape series featuring animals making the best of it. Check out the others and maybe hang a little grouping of them over your couch or next to your energy-efficient flat panel T.V.
buy a print on Society 6.

or in my ETSY shop

11 comments:

studio lolo said...

OMG I love your sense of humor!!! All of these are great!

Thanks, I really needed a laugh. I'm heading over to your Etsy where I'm hoping you'll have these as cards :)

*iTkUpiLLi* said...

LOL, this a stunning piece of art. :D

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

LOL! What a riot.

INDIGENE said...

This is hysterical! Wonderful sense of humor!

Marina Salomone said...

FANTASTIC!!!!!!

Nothinglikeit said...

too funny! love pandas, love your stuff!

Robin

picapoll said...

Very fun concept! I love your style. Elegant and well done. Congratulations for your work!

Lins Artyblobs said...

made me smile

jody mcdowell said...

i am such a fan! i love what you do so much :)

prashant said...

I love your sense of humor

Work from home India

kanishk said...

I really needed a laugh. I'm heading over to your Etsy where I'm hoping you'll have these as card.

Wagyu Steak