Friday, August 28, 2009

You and Me and Ice Cream

Remember that time we were walking home from school and looked into the window of the ice cream parlor and saw the tiny mountain goats walking on the sundaes? that was the coolest thing ever. Our parents never did believe us. Your dad wouldn't let you eat ice cream for a month! I guess that's what started your fascination with goats, huh? that was an awesome day.
I was just thinking about it and made this collage. It's not as cool as the real thing but I think it's pretty close.

prints of this collage are available in my etsy shop.

7 comments:

inkcaravan said...

Oooh how did I miss that! Too busy ooh and ahhing at the elephants in the fairy floss. So fab!!
~ Alisa

K Spoering said...

Very clever! Love those faces...

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

Brilliant and wonderful all at the same time! All of sudden I need some ice cream.

yoshi3329 said...

Now that a good story, it brings the piece together.

Christina said...

This is freakin' cool girl! I like how the little boy is looking directly at one of the goats. I don't think I'll think of ice cream the same way again. Those little nut sprinkles will always look like rocks frorm mountain goats to climb.

prashant said...

it brings the piece together.

Work from home India

kanishk said...

Brilliant and wonderful all at the same time!

Wagyu Steak